We have 40 stables, ranging from indoor American Barn style stabling, to larger outdoor pens for bigger horses or stallions, and smaller ones for ponies. Most of our stables are fully rubber matted, and all have individual lighting.
Other facilities include:
- Large floodlit arena, with extensive range of show jumps
- Lunge pen
- Four-horse walker
- 2 1/4 Furlong All Weather Canter Track
- Hay provided within cost of livery
- Summer turnout including individual if available
- Lorry park
- Five tack rooms
- Three feed storage rooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Summer house/social area
- Owner lives onsite and they yard has extensive CCTV
- Open 7am until 9pm
All the above facilities are included within the charge for livery, including hay. Bedding is shavings only, we have deliveries from Steve Cottee every two weeks and storage is provided if required.
We are constantly improving and updating our yard, to offer the best possible facilities for our members, and competitors.